Look no further and buy Fresh Alumahan (Striped Mackerel) for your next cooking session in the kitchen! This fish is rich in Omega 3 and Selenium that are good for the heart and the entire cardiovascular system. Let you and your family enjoy these nutrients while enjoying the flavorful taste of its flesh in whatever recipe you fancy!
Enjoy your grilled Alumahan with this simple recipe using garlic and lemon! It’s a simple and delicious way to enjoy this tasty Filipino fish. Let your family enjoy scaled, gutted, and thoroughly-cleaned fish while getting nourished with health-giving nutrients good for the cardiovascular system!
Grilled Alumahan with Garlic and Lemon
- 4 Alumahan fillets
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Rub both sides of the Alumahan fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the Alumahan fillets on the grill, skin-side down.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- While the fish is cooking, heat a small amount of olive oil in a pan and add the minced garlic. Cook until fragrant and lightly golden.
- Once the fish is cooked, remove it from the grill and transfer it to a plate.
- Top the fish with the garlic and lemon slices and serve.
There are no reviews yet.