Succulent and tasty, our Salmon Slices are versatile parts that one can readily eat raw or cooked. Enjoy our fresh, well-cleaned, and deboned salmon slices with their original mild fish flavor and slightly oily taste. You can enjoy this uncooked as part of a delightful toast with cream cheese on top. You may also enjoy it smoked, baked, or as a part of a gourmet meal. One thing is for sure, it offers you lots of succulent oily flavors and healthy nutrients with its abundance of Omega-3 fatty acids.
There are many Filipino dishes that can be made with salmon, but one popular recipe is Sinigang na Salmon, which is a sour and savory soup made with salmon and vegetables. Here’s a recipe for Sinigang na Salmon:
- 1/2 pound salmon slices
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1 radish, sliced
- 1 bunch kangkong (water spinach) or spinach leaves
- 3-4 cups water
- 1 pack sinigang mix (tamarind soup base)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the onion and tomatoes, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the salmon slices and sinigang mix, and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add the eggplant and radish, and simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the kangkong or spinach leaves, and simmer for 1 minute.
- Season the soup with fish sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
This Sinigang na Salmon recipe can be customized according to your preferences by adding other vegetables like okra or green beans, or by adjusting the sourness of the soup. Enjoy!
Please allow for a variation (+/-) in the weight of some of our fresh seafoods, especially the bigger fish varieties, from those published as final weight will depend on the size of what’s available from the time of your purchase. Our selling prices, however, are fixed given the limitations of selling thru an online platform though we make an effort to get as close as possible to the higher published weights.
There are no reviews yet.