Enjoy fat with less guilt using our Salmon Belly in your cooking! One can find huge amounts of tasty and healthy fish fat in the underside of it. Even in your kitchen, you can cook restaurant-quality dishes. Try Crispy Belly Strips by frying it and drizzling it with calamansi later. Baked, Stew, and Fish Cakes using our belly strips is a must-try cuisine you can share with friends and your family!
Note : Our Salmon Belly only comes in strips.
Here’s a recipe for Sinigang Belly you must try:
- 1 lb belly strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 1 radish, sliced
- 1/2 cup string beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup kangkong (water spinach), leaves and tender stems only
- 2 tablespoons tamarind paste or 2-3 pieces fresh tamarind
- 1 liter water
- Salt, to taste
- In a pot, bring the water to a boil. Add the onion, tomatoes, and ginger. Let it simmer for 5-7 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the belly strips and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced eggplant, radish, and string beans. Let it simmer for 5-7 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the tamarind paste or fresh tamarind. If using fresh tamarind, remove the seeds and pulp before adding to the pot. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add the kangkong and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the leaves are wilted.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve hot with a side of steamed rice.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Sinigang!
Please allow for a variation (+/-) in the weight of some of our fresh seafoods, especially the bigger fish varieties, from those published as final weight will depend on the size of what’s available from the time of your purchase. Our selling prices, however, are fixed given the limitations of selling thru an online platform though we make an effort to get as close as possible to the higher published weights.
There are no reviews yet.