Tasty and healthy, you can never go wrong with our Salmon Fillet! We offer you fresh, thoroughly cleaned, and deboned Salmon parts ready to be transformed into restaurant-quality recipes at home! Salmon has all the seafood goodness that can satisfy you; thus, it does not require long and complex cooking methods to savor it. Fry, bake or grill this part with some seasoning and spices. Then, garnish it with healthy greens, veggies, and your favorite sauces, and you are ready to enjoy excellent meals at home!
Salmon fillet is a delicious and healthy dish that can be cooked in many different ways. Here is a recipe for a simple yet flavorful dish that you can try at home:
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the salmon fillet, skin-side down, on top.
- Drizzle the salmon with olive oil and season it with salt and pepper.
- Scatter the sliced lemon and minced garlic on top of the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes, or until it is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley and dill on top of the salmon, and serve immediately.
You can serve this salmon fillet with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or a simple salad. Enjoy!
Please allow for a variation (+/-) in the weight of some of our fresh seafoods, especially the bigger fish varieties, from those published as final weight will depend on the size of what’s available from the time of your purchase. Our selling prices, however, are fixed given the limitations of selling thru an online platform though we make an effort to get as close as possible to the higher published weights.
There are no reviews yet.