No Products in the Cart
Mustela STELATOPIA® Emollient Cream 200ml , 300ml
WITH ORGANICALLY FARMED SUNFLOWER
Emollient skincare, for face and body, from birth on(1):
• Moisturizes, replenishes and soothes sensations of itchy skin
• Helps to restore the skin barrier of atopic-prone skin
• Preserves skin’s cellular resources
Directions for use: Apply twice a day to dry and unbroken skin on the body after using a Stelatopia® cleansing product.
• Organic Sunflower Oil Distillate, patented active ingredient: with soothing properties that helps the skin to recreate its protective film thanks to the Active Relipidation®, a natural process of lipid biosynthesis.
• Avocado Perseose, patented active ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes and preserves the skin's cellular richness.
89% INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN
CLINICALLY PROVEN EFFICACY
• Provides long-term hydration.
• Soothes itchy sensations: 91%(2a).
• Reduces severe dryness: 90%(2b).
Ü For an improvement in quality of life.
SAFETY FROM BIRTH ON
• Dermatologist tested.
• High skin tolerance.
PLEASURABLE TO USE
• Soft and melting texture.
• Brings a comforting sensation.
• Penetrates rapidly.
• Allows you to get dressed quickly
• Patented natural active ingredients from responsible supply chains (Organic Sunflower Oil Distillate and Avocado Perseose®).
• Carton: vegetable oil-based inks and cardboard sourced from sustainably managed forests.
INGREDIENTS : AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, PETROLATUM, CAPRYLIC / CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SUCROSE DISTEARATE, DEXTRIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER)
SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CANDELILLA CERA / EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA, SQUALANE, SUCROSE
STEARATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, GLUCOSE, SORBITOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE.
(1)Newborns out of NICU. / (2)Clinical study by self-assessment conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 65 newborns, babies and children with atopic-prone skin
over 28 days (a. examinator, b. self-assessment) .